Monday, October 25, 2010

THANK YOU!

Dear friends and family,

As I close my blog I wanted to say THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who encouraged me, prayed for me, prayed for the Refuge for Women, and prayed for the ministry in Lexington that reaches out to the employees of the adult entertainment industry.

THANK YOU to everyone who supported financially. Your generosity helped raise 2,000 dollars for the Refuge for Women. To stay in the loop with all that God is doing to restore value to the women at the Refuge continue to check out their website www.refugeforwomen.org or find them on Face Book.

Sincerely,



Angie Purvis


Let's go for a run!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing along the way! You did incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping others and making a huge difference! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you Ang! Thanks for your bravery :)
    neile

    ReplyDelete