Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Refuge for Women

On my run this morning. I gave my heart to the precious women and children at the Refuge through prayer. Some of them I have met, some I hope to have the privilege of meeting in the future, some of them I will meet in heaven. If any of you ladies at the Refuge for Women are reading this I want you to know that I love you. Your Maker loves you more than any of us will ever know here on earth- 1 John 4:19. Your Savior loves you- John 15:12. He knew you before you were born- Psalm 139:13. He knows this very minute exactly how many hairs are on your heads-Matthew 10:30. He has a plan for you-Jeremiah 29:11. He has engraved your name on His hands-Isaiah 49:16. He is called Immanuel, which means God with us- Matthew 1:23. He will never leave or forsake you-Hebrews 13:5. He is compassionate and gracious slow to anger, abounding in love-Psalm 103:8. You are precious and honored in his sight-Isaiah 43:4. He will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs- Isaiah 58:11. He will be your home-John14:23. He prays for you when you don't even know what to pray.-Romans 8:26. He is stronger than anything threatening you.-1John 4:4. He gives you the ability "do ALL things" through his strength- Philippians 4:13. I want you to know I admire you for the courage it took to make this leap of faith. You are loved. There are people across the NATION praying for you. We believe in you!


Let's go for a run!

1 comment: